A sneak peek into my head. Careful, it's slightly odd.
- I've never lived in a share house. I did, however, work as a live in nanny for quite a while and I intend to do it again.
- Black coffee = awesomeness.
- I bought my MacBook and Sims 3 with my cyclone money earlier this year (cyclone money is compensation everyone affected by Cyclone Yasi got if you lost power for more than 3 days).
- Soy latte = more expensive awesomeness with more calories. That I have to drive to get because I packed away my coffee machine.
- I may not go to sleep every night. Waste of time.
- I'm writing a drama/romance/tragic novel about an impulsive, reckless, gay fourteen year old boy. Who may also be an alcoholic.
- I live in Australia. You can probably figure out where if you know where Cyclone Yasi hit.
- I'm 20.
- I'm kind of obsessed with changing my sims outfits every sim day. Especially female sims.
- I use 'mom' instead of 'mum' in this blog because that's how it's spelled in game. But for everything else I use Australian English spelling, because I'd surely stuff it up if I tried to write the whole blog in American English.
- I'm a girl.
- I used to be a mistress. No, not the getting paid type. The type that leaves you screwed over and a very good liar.
- If I got to pick my last meal, it'd be a dessert. Not sure which one though.
- Alex Pettyfer is my future husband. He just doesn't know it yet. We're going to make very pretty babies.
- Obviously, I wrote this list when I should have been asleep.
- Obviously, if you don't know who Alex Pettyfer is you need to google him.
- I do not know what Mark I and Mark II actually mean, it just looks and sounds cool.
- Erm I have chipped black nail polish on at the moment. Obviously highly glamorous.
- I went and saw Josh Thomas's show on the weekend. He was fucking hilarious, as comedians usually are. That's another person for you to google.
- It's 3.50am.
- I dropped my iPod (one of the old silver square looking nano's) in the sink when I was washing up once and the song didn't stop playing. It still works, thank you apple.
- I made my sig on the Sims 3 forums using the birthday card feature on iPhoto, then screenshotted it. This is because I have no idea what I'm doing.
- I'm trying to think of an interesting/funny way to say Short Stack is my favourite band, but I can't. I will say they are sex personified. Well, not Bradie, unfortunately. But the others, yes. Poor Bradie.
- I have 'The Kids from Yesterday' by... My Chemical Romance? stuck in my head. (Edit, 1 day later: I am fairly sure MCR do not sing this song, but I refuse to google it. My brain should just know. I found my Danger Days CD, but not the case. I guess I could load it onto iTunes as it seems to have disappeared from there, but that would require taking the Sims 3 disc out. Lol. So it's a mystery.)
- More edit, five seconds after the last one. I discovered the songs are written around the edge of the CD, really tiny. MCR do in fact sing 'The Kids From Yesterday'. I should learn to trust my initial judgement.
- Now all I can think about are bands. I also love McFly. I actually tried to make a sim look like Dougie but I don't really think he does. I put him in my wishacy town anyway, so we may see him.
- One more music one, I swear... I think that that 'Next to You' song by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber sounds like they are singing to each other. I lol every time I hear it.
- I'm a ginger. No, I don't have a soul.